One of my lifelong dreams has been to write a book.
And I’ve completed it!
It took a little over 2 months to work on Eating Organic on a Budget, while taking care of my daughter full-time.
If Stephanie Meyers, author of the Twilight series, can do it, so could I!
I couldn’t have done it without my supportive husband, who would take my daughter out so I could be alone to work on this book.
Eating Organic on a Budget is an easy-to-read ebook about how to save money while still eating natural and organic foods, which is a feat on its own.
Do you feel like you’re overspending on organic groceries?
Do you find it challenging to do couponing for organic foods?
With Eating Organic on a Budget, you’ll learn:
- Where to find organic coupons and deals so you don’t have to pay full price
- How to save up to 50% off organic produce
- Where to get deals on organic meat
- What fruits and vegetables you can buy conventional, with peace of mind
- How to figure out if you’re getting the best deal
- How to lower your grocery budget
- Where are the best places to buy organic foods
Plus, buy the eBook now and get 2 bonus guides for FREE!
√ Shopper’s Guide to Grocery Sales – Learn when things go on sale so you can stock up and not pay full price.
√ Free Organic Produce Guide – Find out 5 ways to get free organic produce.
Feel too busy to read a book?
This book is designed for you! It’s only 49 pages and a quick read. You can even skip to the chapters you need to get started on saving money on your groceries.