If you don’t have time to get the Sunday paper or simply don’t want to pay for one, just to get coupons, there are other options. And yes, these websites offer most of the same coupons you’ll find in the Sunday paper inserts!
You’ll find coupons for groceries, drug store products, limited restaurant deals, as well as coupon codes for online shopping. Just select the coupons you like and print.
You may have to install their coupon printer program the first time you print, but it’s simple to do. After it’s installed, you can print anytime.
Here are the 5 main databases for printable grocery coupons.
1. Coupons.com – Here you’ll find an extensive selection of drugstore and grocery coupons. You can print coupons straight from this site on our coupons page. Select the coupons you like, then click the right and left arrows to scroll through the pages without having to refresh to a new page. I love this feature! And they have coupon codes for online shopping.
2. RedPlum – RedPlum also has inserts in the Sunday paper. They feature more drugstore coupons than grocery coupons on their website.
3. SmartSource – If you’re a Sunday coupon regular, you are probably familiar with SmartSource. They have a good mix of drugstore and grocery coupons.
4. Target – Target has started to carry groceries and grocery coupons. And how convenient it is to pick up groceries while you’re shopping for other items.
Want more coupons and deals? Check out my Coupons page.
Beginning Couponing Articles:
- Why You Need a Grocery Price Book
- 7 Apps to Help You Find Coupons On the Go
- 7 Extreme Couponer Blogs to Follow
- How to Coupon in 10 Minutes or Less
- Grocery Sales Cycles – When Do Things Go on Sale?
- 35 Extreme Couponing Tips
- 7 Coupon Clipping Services