Are you on a tight budget and are searching for ways to save even more, if possible?
That’s why I love shopping online so you can compare prices and not be tempted to buy things not on your list.
Also on the plus side, you can find coupon codes to use on your purchase without the hassle of subscribing to the Sunday paper or printing coupons.
Wouldn’t it also be nice to contribute to your favorite charity through your online purchases as well?
With Giving Assistant, you can save more and give back to your favorite charity at the same time! Giving Assistant is a free digital loyalty program that helps you save money by earning cash back on online purchases, find coupon codes to your favorite stores all in one place, and allows you to donate any percentage of your cash back to your favorite charity.
Members can shop with over 1,600 of the largest retailers and earn an average of 5% back on each online purchase.
How Giving Assistant works
- Retailers pay a commission for any purchases originating from the Giving Assistant website.
- Members who make a purchase through Giving Assistant receive 100% of the commission in the form of cash back.
- Giving Assistant makes a small donation to Feeding America to give one meal whenever cash back is earned.
- Receive your cash back once you earn $5.01 vs. $25 minimum with other cash back sites.
- Get paid in days instead of months like with other cash back sites.
- Missing cash back? Giving Assistant offers a hassle free guarantee. Contact their customer service if your cash back doesn’t come through.
I joined Giving Assistant to see how it worked. I logged onto my Giving Assistant account and clicked through to one of my favorite retailers, Vitacost, to make a purchase. For Vitacost, you can earn 4% cash back.
Cash back takes 2 – 7 days to show up in your account. I waited 7 days and didn’t see the cash back on my account so I contacted Giving Assistant’s customer service. True to their word, they credited my account with my missing cash back!
With another cash back site that I’ve used, sometimes I was missing cash back from a purchase and never got it. To have the option to reach out to customer service regarding missing cash back is amazing!
Please note that not all stores offer cash back, like Amazon. You’ll see how much cash back you can earn on top right hand corner of the store’s page.
I also love that you can find current coupons for a particular retailer all on one page. No more searching for hours online.
Check out the latest coupon codes to some of my favorite stores:
Join Giving Assistant now through my affiliate link and start saving and giving more today!