Valentine’s Day is next week already!
I love the cute card exchanges at school, beautiful red roses, chocolates (oh chocolate!), and heart-shaped balloons on Valentine’s.
I also love to cook at home and have a low key night.
Who will you be spending it with?
Whether it’s with your significant other, your children, or your friends, there are a ton of ideas on how to celebrate and save with coupons with this free Valentine’s Day Magazine on The Good Stuff by Coupons.com.
Inside you’ll find:
- Recipes for aphrodisiac foods
- Date night ideas inspired by movies (Titanic, Pretty Woman, and more)
- Print your own Valentine’s Day coupons (eg. this coupon is good for one morning of uninterrupted sleeping in)
- DIY Valentine’s Day tote bag you can do with your kids
- How to throw your own Galentine’s Day Brunch (Valentine’s with the gals)
- Recipes for homemade coffee drinks, chocolate covered strawberries, heart shaped waffle sandwiches, and more
- DIY gift ideas
- Coupons.com Share the Love Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes (Daily cash prizes of $100 for the winner and $100 for your friend – until 2/28)
Click on the image below to go straight to the magazine.
Don’t forget to check out the Coupons.com Valentine’s Day Deals.
Disclosure: This is a partnership with Coupons.com. All opinions are mine.