Is this you?
You work hard to make money but are living paycheck to paycheck.
Or you stay at home with the kids and are trying to stretch every dollar to make ends meet.
You’re busy and want simple solutions to manage money better.
Hi, I’m Fanny and I love helping people who want to use money to create more choices. I’m here to help you shake up your approach to budgeting and money management while making it feel like a piece of chocolate ganache cake.
After losing my job twice in a row and then getting pregnant right after (talk about stress!), I had to quickly figure out how to reduce my expenses while paying off debt.
Budgeting Made Easy
I help busy people simplify their finances so they can be more in control of their money and future, through my budget worksheets, Living Richly Budget Printables,
I find that the hardest part of budgeting is getting started, then sticking with it. Budgeting can be intimidating but with my Budget Printables, I want it to be… fun! Handling, managing, and planning how to spend your money should be fun.
After all, your attitude towards money influences everything.
Living Richly on a Budget strives to:
- Help you go from struggling with money to having more money, being in control and feeling confident with money.
- Help you get out of debt.
- Help simplify the budgeting process.
- Help you become knowledgeable about finances and smarter with your money.
- Be real and honest.
Eating Healthy on a Budget
I also help families eat organic while still on a budget with my book Eating Organic on a Budget and eat gluten-free on a tight budget with my second book, Eating Gluten-Free on a Budget.
And when I’m not blogging or writing my next ebook, you can find me watching reruns of Psych, watching a UFC fight, dancing with my 4 year old daughter, or testing out a new gluten-free recipe.
10 Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I’m a huge Hello Kitty fan and I’m not afraid to admit it! Check out the Hello Kitty electric guitar below.
2. I play guitar and ukulele. I love, love Lisa Loeb and Jake Shimabukuro and had the amazing opportunity to meet them both!
3. In my younger days, I filmed live newscasts in the studio. This was the news show that my parents watched every night for over 20 years. My mom never thought that video was a real profession until I began filming the evening news.
Then my nontraditional choice of a profession became more real. Afterwards, she proudly displayed the photo of me with the news anchors on the mantle and excitedly told all of her friends about it. Talk about finally earning my mom’s validation!
4. After my daughter was born, I developed multiple severe food allergies. And I had just moved to a new city. It was an isolating and difficult time because I was afraid to eat out or let someone else prepare my food.
The good news is, I found a way to get better. Now I can eat everything again but I don’t feel the same way about food anymore. This experience inspired me to write my 2 books – Eating Organic on a Budget and Eating Gluten-Free on a Budget.
5. I’m also a fan of UFC.
6. I don’t drink soda.
7. I was a wedding videographer for 5 years.
8. I am gluten-free most of the time.
9. I want to live in Hawaii.
10. My husband and I paid off $10,000 in debt in less than 2 years.
Thank you for supporting me and reading this far. I really appreciate YOU as this blog would be nothing without you!