Everyone is living on a budget these days and we can always do more to save money. Here are quick links to past blog posts about budgeting, free stuff, saving money, making money, and paying off debt. I hope this helps you with your budget!
Magazine with High Value Coupons
- All You - This is the couponer’s magazine, filled with high value coupons not found elsewhere.
- 35 Extreme Couponing Tips – Do you want to become an extreme couponer but don’t know where to get started? Check out these quick, easy tips.
- Grocery Sales Cycles – If you ever wonder when things go on sale at the grocery store, check out this list for sales for the entire year. You can print it too.
- 7 Coupon Clipping Services - What is a coupon clipping service and do you need it?
- Earn $50 by Opening a Capital One Account (formerly ING Direct) - Earn $50 for signing up for a free checking account and making 3 purchases
- Get Cash Back for Online Shopping
- 8 Ways to Make Money Online - If you’re looking to make extra money online, here are creative ways to earn extra cash.
- 25+ Things You Can Get for Free
- Free Birthday Stuff - What can you get totally free stuff on your birthday? Here is a comprehensive list. Enjoy!
- Free Baby Stuff - If you’re looking for ways to save money on baby formula and other things for the baby, check out what I’ve done to save money.
- A Simple Way to Create a Budget - Want to get started with a budget? Check out this free program which guides you through the entire process.
- 3 Personal Budget Worksheets - Here are some quick tips on how to get started with budgeting and some printable budget worksheets.
Pay Off Debt
- 7 Steps to Paying Off Credit Card Debt - Are you in debt and overwhelmed? Follow these steps to start paying off debt.
- How Not to Pay Off Debt - When you are drowning in debt, it’s easy to do the wrong thing – taking out a high interest loan, opening more credit cards, or making things worse.
- 5 Ways to Eliminate Credit Card Debt Fast - How can you pay off your debt faster? Here are some simple ways.