I recently wrote about Extreme Couponing Fraud. However, not all extreme couponers cheat to get deals. Featured in this post are extreme couponer blogs that I follow.
Ever wonder how extreme couponers save so much money? They spend a lot time matching up coupons with store sales.
Don’t have time to do this but still want to save money? Follow these extreme couponers and get the same deals that they get.
Why reinvent the wheel? They put together the best deals, match up coupons and current sales, to share with you! Check out theses extreme couponer blogs and subscribe to their daily emails to see how they do it.
1. Deal Seeking Mom - Tara is a mom of 5. As a former career-oriented professional turned stay-at-home-mom, she gathers the latest deals and match-ups for you.
2. Money Saving Mom - Not only does this mom of 3 feature the latest coupons and deals, but Crystal also includes recipes for delicious snacks and meals as well as recipes for homemade household things like soap and laundry detergent. And she has a freebies and giveaway section.
3. The Frugal Find - I like the Frugal Find because she lives in California. Her deals pertain to me. Julia is a homeschooling mom of 4 and The Frugal Find is their main source of income. She shares the latest deals at popular stores as well as deals that can be found at the 99 cent store.
4. The Krazy Coupon Lady – Joanie Demer was featured in TLC’s hit show “Extreme Couponing”. She was the one who dumpster dives for her stacks of coupons. Joanie Demer and Heather Wheeler put together daily deals for food, toiletries, clothing, bath and body products, etc. They share deals found at Albertson’s, Safeway, CVS, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Walmart.
5. Stockpiling Moms - I just recently started to follow them on Facebook. Best friends, Melissa Jennings and Shelley King, blog about the latest deals, coupons, freebies, gluten free recipes, menu planning, and of course, how to stockpile.
6. Healthy Life Deals – Jennifer puts together deals for healthy and organic foods and products. She uses coupons and saves at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. I love this! You can eat healthy and save money at the same time.
7. Organic Deals – Susan shares coupons and match ups for organic foods and products. She also features ways to earn coupons on organic products. Susan shops for deals at Co-Op Advantage, Henry’s, Publix, Ralph’s, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, and Walgreens.
Coupons procured by Savings.com
Beginning Couponing Articles:
- How to Coupon in 10 Minutes or Less
- Grocery Sales Cycles – When Do Things Go on Sale?
- 35 Extreme Couponing Tips
- 7 Coupon Clipping Services
- Why You Need a Grocery Price Book
- Where to Find Printable Grocery Coupons
- 9 Apps to Help You Find Coupons On the Go
Photo Credit: dmdonahoo
Featured in the Festival of Frugality #278 – Military Money Edition hosted by The Military Wallet.