Welcome to our April Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on all things Mother’s Day…it’s only a couple of weeks away! Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering on our Living with Style Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Mother’s Day is coming up and it’s time to think about what to get your mom or that special mom in your life.
Cards from Dollar Tree are great but so are printable cards as there are some cute designs now… all for free!
I love these designs as they are so different than the ones found in stores.
I printed one for my daughter to doodle in and she loved it.
Lady Bug Card by Greetings Island
This is one of the cutest, simplest designs on this site. Greetings Island has lots of other designs for printable Mother’s Day cards, 7 pages of them!
I also love that the designs include the inside and is customizable. Printing on 2 sides is kinda tricky so do a test one first.
They even have envelope designs.
Bicycle Card by She’s Kinda Crafty
Wow, this is SUCH a beautiful card! I love, love the elegant bicycle design and refreshing colors.
I’d smile if I got this card for Mother’s Day. =)
Pop Up Card by 1 Dog Woof
This pop up card is an unexpected way to say Happy Mother’s Day. It may take a little more skill to pull this off but mom will love it.
The next stop is Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together on Living with Style Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Full Blog Hop List:
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Rhonda at MultiTaskingMaven
- Sofia Linha at Something On Everything
- Kristy Stewart at Under My Gabled Roof
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Pam Bennett at The Birch Cottage
- Lisa Milligan at Harmony and Happiness
- Dianne O’Donnell at Scrutinizing Life
- Ann Fontaine at The Clumsy Wife
- Leah M. Briick at Briick by Briick
- Jamie Srock at All That Srocks
- Lani Padilla at Simply Fresh Vintage
- Karissa Ancell at A Fresh Start
- Ellen Ocampo at Baby Boo Gifts
- Pam B at Hey, Miss Adventures!
- Kendra Sawyer at Wonderland Kind of Mind
- Anna at Anna International
- Abby Winstead at Winstead Wandering
- Fanny Seto at Living Richly on a Budget << you are here
- Laura Gelnett at Making It Happen Together
- Sarah at Ark in the Desert
- Keisha Sibert at Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
- Bethany at Salty Blonde
SO cute! My favorite is the bicycle one…I may just have to print for myself 😉
I love that one too! Thanks for the comment love!
Hi Fanny! Adorable cards! I would smile if I got any one of them!! ~Dianne
Me too! Thanks for the comment love!
Very cute cards!!!
Thanks for putting this together!
Hi Fanny! Thanks for sharing. I had never heard of Greetings Island before.
I just found them and they have such a great selection. Thanks for the comment love!
Sorry, it posted before I was through-Printable cards are so convenient.
I had no idea you could find printable cards. What a great idea. I bet you could buy some beautiful card stock and really make is special. Thanks for the ideas.
I love printable cards and printable anything! Thanks for the comment love!
Oh I love the bike one, thanks for sharing!
Isn’t it gorgeous? Thanks for the comment love!
I love printable cards! They’re so much more personalized than generic drugstore cards. Thanks for sharing!
They are! Thanks for the comment love!
These cards are awesome!
Thanks for the comment love!
That one with the bicycle looks really cute – I love it!
Thanks for visiting, Pam!