I came up with this Instant Pot Korean BBQ Chicken Wings recipe by experimenting. My family loves Korean food and I was looking for an easy way to make crispy Korean style chicken wings.
I have been making regular BBQ chicken wings in the Instant Pot and decided to try it with Korean BBQ sauce. And the results were amazing! It’s now a family favorite and I want to share it with you!
The Instant Pot has been my best friend in helping me cook dinner easier, especially with two kids now. I throw things in and walk away and dinner is ready.
For this recipe, it’s only two ingredients – Korean BBQ sauce and frozen chicken wings. It doesn’t get easier than that.
Instant Pot Korean BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Trader Joe's Korean Style BBQ Chicken Sauce
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Add 2 lbs of frozen chicken wings into the pot.
- Close the lid, set to seal. Then cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. (If using fresh wings, it's 5 minutes.)
- Once finished cooking, do a quick release.
- Place cooked wings onto a baking dish and dry with a paper towel.
- Turn on your broiler. Brush on Korean BBQ sauce on both sides of the wings. Cook under the broiler for 10 minutes each side.