Instant Pot BBQ chicken wings are super easy to make in your pressure cooker, with just 2 ingredients! And you can use frozen wings, if fresh chicken is difficult to find.
The recipe video above was originally for Korean BBQ wings but I have been subbing with regular BBQ sauce and it’s SO good! My kids love it!
Try These Other Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Pork Belly
- Instant Pot Popcorn
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
The Instant Pot has been my best friend in helping me cook dinner easier, especially with two kids now. I throw things in and walk away and dinner is ready.
For this recipe, it’s only two ingredients – Korean BBQ sauce and frozen chicken wings. It doesn’t get easier than that.
Note: Trader Joe’s no longer sells the Korean BBQ sauce. You can sub with another brand of Korean BBQ sauce.
This post contains affiliate links.
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Add 2 lbs of frozen chicken wings into the pot.
- Close the lid, set to seal. Then cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. (If using fresh wings, it's 5 minutes.)
- Once finished cooking, do a quick release.
- Place cooked wings onto a baking dish and dry with a paper towel.
- Turn on your broiler. Brush on BBQ sauce on both sides of the wings. Cook under the broiler for 10 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links. When you make a qualifying purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.