Pork belly may seem like a complicated dish to make but it’s super simple in the Instant Pot, not to mention, it’s super delicious! In this video for Instant Pot Pork Belly, I’ll go over all of the ingredients and the optional steps you can take to make it taste even better.
This Instant Pot Pork Belly recipe only requires a few ingredients:
– soy sauce
– cooking sake
– pork belly
Instant Pot Braised Pork Belly
- 1-2 pounds pork belly sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2-4 slices ginger
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake
- (Optional) Brown pork belly in the Instant Pot, on saute more setting.
- Add all ingredients into the Instant Pot. Close lid and set to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is finished, do a quick release. You can serve the pork belly or continue to the next step.
- (Optional) Boil pork belly for 10 minutes on saute more setting until sauce thickens and darkens.